Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Time create a new BLOG

Today... is my first time... first time... first time... haizzz shy la, why shy?? cause i dont know! that means not shy la~ Chehhh~~~ Serious aiyaaaa... create a new BLOG la!!! lol!!! Few years ago i have thinking i want to create a new blog, but always be lazy... my mouth always tell everyone i will create a new blog before, [mouth said no do, it's no use] me is people like that lor. now, sometimes i so boring i no things to do when no assignment and no works, so i have to create a new blog also can improve my English!! Truly tell you all, my English is bad~~~ so bad~~ yah, so bad! You know what is the means "so bad??" Is the means "SO BAD LA~~~" Beside i can share my life and my things at here and share it to everyone ^_^. So my blog have to start today, HI ALL!!! :P

2 comments:

f2s89 aXian said...

lol....u didnt add me????http://f2scrazylife.blogspot.com......

d3v17 said...

Hi there. I find ur blog very Interesting. Is it a self-interview of some kind?

Im sure u have alot of interesting things to write. Don't hesitate to post and update us.

"Each idea leads to usefull functions"

This is your housemate Dennis incase you are to distracted to notice. tata